This is a set of AKA Racing Rebar 2.2″ 1/10 Offroad 2WD Buggy Front Premounted Tires and Wheels (2) – Red (Super Soft) – TIRES PRE-GLUED WITH INSERTS NO PACKAGING
Mark Pavidis and Jared Tebo have teamed up to develop AKA’s first 1/10 electric buggy tire, dubbed the REBAR. The REBAR has been designed for indoor tracks, as well as hard packed, bluegrooved outdoor tracks. The REBAR features double side rails on the edges of the tire that provide additional sidewall support, increasing side bite so your buggy stays planted in the turns. The wide staggered center lugs give the REBAR incredible forward traction to hook up the power and launch your buggy out of the corners and over jumps.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it’s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances, ensuring the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- (2) AKA Racing Rebar 2.2″ 2WD Buggy Front Tiers – Red (Super Soft)
- (2) AKA Racing Closed Cell Foams Inserts – Red
- (2) AKA Racing 12mm HEX “EVO” Wheels – White
- Pre-Glued and Mounted