For those of you who need multiple power sources for your chargers, tire lathes, tire warmers, and other 12v-powered electronics, the Super Station 27 can handle the job. The Super Station 27 is named so because it can provide up to 27-amps of current at 12v for all of your charging needs. Encased in an anodized aluminum enclosure, the built-in cooling fan and heat-dissipating vents on the top keep the power supply running cool and reliable. Up front are three pairs of DC outputs: two pairs of 4mm banana-type plug outputs on the left, and a single pair of gold-plated binding posts on the right that can accept 4mm banana, 7mm post, alligator clips or bare wire connections with their built-in screw clamps.
Three high-brightness blue LEDs let you know which circuits are receiving power, and the left side outputs have their own on/off switches. The master power switch is located on the back, so that you cannot accidentally shut down the power supply while you are in the middle of charging. There is also a plate jumper that can reconfigure the power supply to give all 27-amps directly to the right-side outputs.
- Low-height Design 2x Switchable Split Outputs (left side)
- 1x Multi-Purpose Gold Plated Binding Post Outputs (right side)
- Micro-fan Cooling Fused Protection
- Maximum Output: 13. 5-amps x2 or 27. 0-amps
- AC Input Voltage: 110-120v
- Case Size: L*W*H: 277x166x47mm (10. 9×6. 53×2. 51-inches)
Item E2056Return to Top