This is a set of (2) Pro-Line Big Blox 1/8 Buggy Tires w/ Inserts – X2 (Medium) Compound
Pro-Line’s Big Blox tires are quite possibly the ultimate Long Wear tire. Customers and racers continue to demand higher and higher performance out of 1/8 Buggy Race tires, while also demanding tires that last longer and longer. After much consultation and input from top-level Pro-Line drivers both in the U.S. and around the globe, Pro-Line has developed the Big Blox Race Tire to meet these lofty expectations. Large center lugs formed into a grid pattern provide the base for the long wear characteristics and unmatched mechanical grip found by all test drivers.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
- Large Center Lugs provide unmatched longevity
- Bow-Tie shaped Tread pays homage to Pro-Line’s 30 year Racing Heritage
- X-Series medium compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Updated P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.37″ (111mm)
Width: 1.68″ (43mm)
Add to Cart